Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Punk Topic

This isn't a rant, Just a list of Some of the best punk bands out there. And their perfered songs.
  • The Exploited- Fuck the USA. Luckily this song is in the playlist of the blog.
  • Minor Threat- Guilty of being white
  • Circle Jerks- Beat me Senseless
  • Black Flag- Depression
  • The Germs- Circle One
  • Gang Green- Alcohol
  • Bad Brains- Banned in DC
  • Youth Brigade- Did you wanna die
  • The Adolescents- Kids of the Black Hole
  • 7 seconds- Young til I die
  • The Buzzcocks- Orgasm Addict
  • Vice Squad- Latex Love
  • The Partisans- Bastards in Blue
  • Caustic Christ- Sobriety Sucks
  • Aus-Rotten- The Systems Works for Them
  • Dead Kennedys- Kill the Poor
  • The Cramps- Human Fly
  • The Ramones- I don't care
  • Sex Pistols- Anarchy in the UK

Hidden tip: A long time ago, in 2007-2008, Stardoll had a The Casualties poster available in the Suite Shop, also a "I'm too Punk Rock For This" poster. Unfortunately, These items are now gone. R.I.P Punk.

*~Mystic~*

1 comment:

  1. Nice list...! O.O I've seen that post in few suites...it's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete