Monday, November 22, 2010

Hiring more writers.

Wanna become a writer for DHS?
Now here's your chance.
I'm hiring more people to write articles on:
*News on SD.
*Fashion.
*Tips.
*Music.
*Design.
*World Events.
*Many more.
We're adding new features:
*Our own Scenery, Suite, Covergirl, and Album contests (for Dark Heavy people)
*Suggestion boxes.
*Fan Artwork Submissions.
If you want to join YOU MUST:
*Have a blogger account (It's the only way it'll work)
*Have good literacy skills/expirience with writing
All you need to do is write a paragraph about why you want to join. Or just anything :)
Either post your entry in the comment or send it to me via email.
Good luck.
*~Mystic~*

2 comments:

  1. I would adore to become a writer because I find it interesting and intriguing. I don't have experience in writing and I have never been a writer before! Much to my surprise being a blogger and an active follower of blogs is really fun. Furthermore despite the fact that I'm foreign and I haven't familiarise myself with english very well I think that I'm pretty good, aren't I? Also I'm an active member and I log in everyday if I can...Eventually I hope you'll consider my application!
    Irene (:

    ReplyDelete