Monday, November 29, 2010

Sunny Bunny

I must admit, I'm quite impressed with Sunny Bunny.

First off, a good proportion of it isn't superstar. Which is always a good thing. I'm not one of the people that don't think anything should be superstar, because then obviously no one would pay for it, and Stardoll would die a horrible death. But I think Sunny Bunny has a happy medium. For example, you don't have to be superstar to get any of this... (except make up, of course)






There's a good array of hair accessories and nice-looking piercings, plus the occasional bit of quirky jewellery and a profusion of bows. Deep down, everyone who's dark and heavy loves bows.

Of course, there's all the brightly-coloured hair clips and mad-looking bunny hats, which is a pretty good look too.

All in all, Sunny Bunny = Not too bad, decent stuff, and not totally money grabbing ^__^

~Mess

1 comment:

  1. I strongly agree! However I love the new eyelashes and the ''make-up'' Stardoll brought out via Sunny Bunny because non-superstars can enjoy make-up too...even if it' not real! The irony is that I have spent almost 2 years on Stardoll and now that I become superstar on Christmas brought out make up for non-superstars >.>

    ReplyDelete