Thursday, July 14, 2011

Updates!

I know it's been ages since the last post but I had some problems with my computer and I couldn't open any windows. Anyway, during the time I was gone a lot of things on Stardoll.
First of all we got this new update that gives us the advantage to paint not only our hands' nails but also to decorate and paint our feet's nails too. Pretty ridiculous to even bother post a photo.
Also, long time ago a new shop was released, called "Film Theory". Myself, I am working on a room inspired by this shop. It has lots of things that are in Starcoins. 
Also an "Evening Falls" inspired shop opened with some magnificent clothes. Nontheless the pink is sort of disturbing but still most of the pieces are wearable and will look great in dark outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment