Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The 'Fashion Club' look

Okay, so I realized that there were quite a few people around Stardoll with this look going on. I don't know if it has a different name, but I've heard people calling it the Fashion Club look. Yeah, it's not very dark or heavy, but I just had to try it out. I mean, seriously?! It's how a five year old would decorate a MeDoll. I just don't get the look. A face full of blusher, no visible lips, eyelashes made of moles... Is there a person who has done this look in real life, or something? It reminds me of a Barbie I had when I was younger that I gave a makeover. I have nothing against people who's dolls are like this, but I seriously just don't get it. I'm sorry.

~Mess

2 comments:

  1. I think it's creative :') But yeah, it isn't that good; so many people do that style - gets annoying :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing special, really. I do use that invisible lips thing, but only when I can't find lips suiting my look. I usually make them white, like a corpse's :)

    ReplyDelete