Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good morning!!

Hello everyone, I'm a new writer here ^__^

I'm The Mess. You may call me... Mess!! You can find me around Stardoll. I go by the name of goth__girl_

I do wish I could change my username, but I suppose I'm stuck with it forever now. But feel free to add me, I'll probably accept, as long as it's not blank.

Anyhoo, you'll probably find me blogging about music, clothes, make up, the internet, or if not I'll probably be complaining about something or other. I don't like to get in arguments over the internet, unless someone is being a complete douche and disrespecting other people's beliefs or lifestyle, so if I'm horrible to someone, I'm in a REALLY bad mood. And I'm very sorry. Because I love you all. Very much :D I will try to be a good blogger!!

So, yeah. Thank you to Mystic_Darkness for taking the risk of letting me write here!! Have a lovely evening, everyone!! ^___^

1 comment: