Monday, August 9, 2010

Stardoll Discrimination

As some of you know, my club Satanic_Goths has been deleted. And I am VERY aggrevated. I don't mind if they delete my club, but I noticed that most satanic clubs are being deleted by Stardoll Staff. I don't even know why they deleted it. It wasn't offending anybody at all. Yet they let Christian, Jewish, and Muslim clubs to run. Trent (XIndustrial666X) originally made Satanic_Goths last year and it was deactivated by Stardoll Staff. He asked me to continue the club for him. Satans_Blood was deactivated. My club was deactivated. Yet they allowed a club that discriminates goths, gays, sinners, etc. to continue. Since I am very loyal to my religion, I am going to gather my fellow satanists to tell stardoll off. Besides, if this continues, I will sue stardoll.

1 comment:

  1. I know it has been a long time... and this is gonna be off-topic. Sorry. I was a member of your satanic clubs and stuff, I'm a goth too. My nick was Katerines. I don't know if any of you remembers me, but... It's just killing me and I have to ask you... Has anybody heard anything about Trent (XIndustrial666X) ?????? In the name of Satan, how much I miss him......... :'( Please anyone... :(

    ReplyDelete