Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas

Shops are decorated with trees full of gold and red balls, people are searching for presents and a fat man dressed in red, ringing a bell, says ''Ho-Ho-Ho''. I don't know about you but for me Christmas is an important celebration. Not only because I'm an orthodox Christian but also because it has something magical in the air. However let's talk a little bit about Stardoll that released the same old stuff as last year with only exception the golden tree, which last year was for FREE, now it's for sale for 60$! Insane!
Check them out:

Are you ready for Christmas in real life? In Stardoll? Do you celebrate Christmas? Too much questions? :P

3 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw that tree, I was thinking... 'Last year, that was free...'

    And what do they do? Bump the price up 12 stardollars!!

    Oh stardoll, you're so silly sometimes x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly my thoughts! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stardoll can't help being a moneymaker machine

    ReplyDelete