Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Non ss? No problem #2

Being a non-ss is disappointing. All the gorgeous clothes, shoes and mainly the make-up are forbidden for the non-ss! That's why I decided to create these 2 outfits in order to help you out a little bit! 
Here we go:
 (sorry for the bad quality...)
1st Outfit:
  • Fallen Angel Gothic Pantyhose
  • Fallen Angel Wednesday Shoes ( Addam's Family-> I'll post about it another time!)
  • Fallen Angel Leather Arm Warmers
  • Fallen Angel Smoking Vest
  • Fallen Angel 20's Necklace
  • Pretty in Pink Extended Belt
  • Stardoll Check Print Skirt
  • Rio Metallic Bustier

To finish your outfit you may add some fake eyelashes from Sunny Bunny and some piercings from Whip My Hair store or Splendid! This outfit will cost about 35$+19$(I took the green earrings from Whip My Hair and the fake eyelashes from Sunny Bunny) for the make-up and piercings=54$.


                                                                2nd Outfit:

  •  Stardoll Waves Top 
  •  Bisou Sheer Gloves
  •  Bisou Skinny Belt  
  •  Stardoll Crushed Velvet Leggings
  •  Voile White Plastic Glitter Heels
To finish your outfit you can simply add fake eyelashes from Sunny Bunny and some piercings from Whip My Hair Store or Slendid! This outfit costs about 25$+19( I took the green earrings from Whip My Hair and the fake eyelashes from Sunny Bunny)=44$
Both outfit will take you over one month to buy all the pieces but I hope I can be helpful! 
                                                       ~Irene~
                                                
   

2 comments:

  1. These Non SS? No problem things are awesome. I'm considering doing one myself ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? :O Despite the fact that I adore blue I like the first one better! :]

    ReplyDelete