Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gothic (Christmas) Cards

  Dear fellow dark members,
Christmas has arrived, as you've probably noticed, and the Christmas spirit fulfils everything around us. Green, red, white, gold are the colours that exist all around! A fat man dressed in red and white ringing a bell is the main character of the Christmas! So here comes my question: Do these things really express the goth people? You know you can still celebrate Christmas but with your own gothic way.
  I found this site with some gothic Christmas ideas and some gothic cards, which I found really creative, extraordinary and unique! If you seem to be a talented person you can copy some of these to give them away to close relatives and friends. Wouldn't that be great!
  Here is the site: http://shop.oph3lia.com/cgi-bin/cardshop.cgi/greetingcards10 There like 52 pages full of amazing and hilarious cards you can copy! Not only this site has cards but T-shirts, calendars, clothes and lots of other stuff for all the occasions! Unfortunately I was unable of saving any photos because of the protection of the site! However you MUST visit it! It has cards with quotes, birds, cages, rats, dark shabby queens, skulls and a lot more! I was thrilled when I discovered it and I think you'll be too! I thought I would let you know...
                                                    ~Irene~
                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I know...I copied some of them and gave them away to my friends and close relatives! :D

    ReplyDelete